|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1610Structure
This class includes:
- sawing, planing and machining of wood
- slicing, peeling or chipping logs
- manufacture of wooden railway sleepers
- manufacture of unassembled wooden flooring
- manufacture of wood wool, wood flour, chips, particles
This class also includes:
- drying of wood
- impregnation or chemical treatment of wood with preservatives or other materials
This class excludes:
- logging and production of wood in the rough, see 0220
- manufacture of veneer sheets thin enough for use in plywood, boards and panels, see 1621
- manufacture of shingles and shakes, beadings and mouldings, see 1622
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.