|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1520Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of footwear for all purposes, of any material, by any process, including moulding (see below for exceptions)
- manufacture of leather parts of footwear: manufacture of uppers and parts of uppers, outer and inner soles, heels etc.
- manufacture of gaiters, leggings and similar articles
This class excludes:
- manufacture of footwear of textile material without applied soles, see 1410
- manufacture of wooden shoe parts (e.g. heels and lasts), see 1629
- manufacture of rubber boot and shoe heels and soles and other rubber footwear parts, see 2219
- manufacture of plastic footwear parts, see 2220
- manufacture of ski-boots, see 3230
- manufacture of orthopedic shoes, see 3250
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)