|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1512Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of luggage, handbags and the like, of leather, composition leather or any other material, such as plastic sheeting, textile materials, vulcanized fibre or paperboard, where the same technology is used as for leather
- manufacture of saddlery and harness
- manufacture of non-metallic watch bands (e.g. fabric, leather, plastic)
- manufacture of diverse articles of leather or composition leather: driving belts, packings etc.
- manufacture of shoe-lace, of leather
- manufacture of horse whips and riding crops
This class excludes:
- manufacture of leather wearing apparel, see 1410
- manufacture of leather gloves and hats, see 1410
- manufacture of footwear, see 1520
- manufacture of saddles for bicycles, see 3092
- manufacture of precious metal watch bands, see 3211
- manufacture of non-precious metal watch bands, see 3212
- manufacture of linemen's safety belts and other belts for occupational use, see 3290
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.