|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1511Structure
This class includes:
- tanning, dyeing and dressing of hides and skins
- manufacture of chamois dressed, parchment dressed, patent or metallized leathers
- manufacture of composition leather
- scraping, shearing, plucking, currying, tanning, bleaching and dyeing of fur skins and hides with the hair on
This class excludes:
- production of hides and skins as part of ranching, see group 014
- production of hides and skins as part of slaughtering, see 1010
- manufacture of leather apparel, see 1410
- manufacture of imitation leather not based on natural leather, see 2219, 2220
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.