|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1420Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of articles made of fur skins:
· fur wearing apparel and clothing accessories
· assemblies of fur skins such as "dropped" fur skins, plates, mats, strips etc.
· diverse articles of fur skins: rugs, unstuffed pouffes, industrial polishing cloths
This class excludes:
- production of raw fur skins, see groups 014 and 017
- production of raw hides and skins, see 1010
- manufacture of imitation furs (long-hair cloth obtained by weaving or knitting), see 1312, 1391
- manufacture of fur hats, see 1410
- manufacture of apparel trimmed with fur, see 1410
- dressing and dyeing of fur, see 1511
- manufacture of boots or shoes containing fur parts, see 1520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.