|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1410Structure
This class includes the manufacture of wearing apparel. The material used may be of any kind (see below for exceptions) and may be coated, impregnated or rubberized.
This class includes:
- manufacture of wearing apparel made of leather or composition leather, including leather industrial work accessories such as welder's leather aprons
- manufacture of work wear
- manufacture of other outerwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, non-wovens etc. for men, women and children:
· coats, suits, ensembles, jackets, trousers, skirts etc.
- manufacture of underwear and nightwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, lace etc. for men, women and children:
· shirts, T-shirts, underpants, briefs, pyjamas, nightdresses, dressing gowns, blouses, slips, brassieres, corsets etc.
- manufacture of babies' garments, tracksuits, ski suits, swimwear etc.
- manufacture of hats and caps
- manufacture of other clothing accessories: gloves, belts, shawls, ties, cravats, hairnets etc.
This class also includes:
- custom tailoring
- manufacture of headgear of fur skins
- manufacture of footwear of textile material without applied soles
- manufacture of parts of the products listed
This class excludes:
- manufacture of wearing apparel of fur skins (except headgear), see 1420
- manufacture of footwear, see 1520
- manufacture of wearing apparel of rubber or plastics not assembled by stitching but merely sealed together, see 2219, 2220
- manufacture of leather sports gloves and sports headgear, see 3230
- manufacture of safety headgear (except sports headgear), see 3290
- manufacture of fire-resistant and protective safety clothing, see 3290
- repair of wearing apparel, see 9529
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.