|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1394Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of twine, cordage, rope and cables of textile fibres or strip or the like, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics
- manufacture of knotted netting of twine, cordage or rope
- manufacture of products of rope or netting: fishing nets, ships' fenders, unloading cushions, loading slings, rope or cable fitted with metal rings etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of hairnets, see 1410
- manufacture of wire rope, see 2599
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)