|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1392Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture, of made-up articles of any textile material, including of knitted or crocheted fabrics:
· blankets, including travelling rugs
· bed, table, toilet or kitchen linen
· quilts, eiderdowns, cushions, pouffes, pillows, sleeping bags etc.
- manufacture of made-up furnishing articles:
· curtains, valances, blinds, bedspreads, furniture or machine covers etc.
· tarpaulins, tents, camping goods, sails, sunblinds, loose covers for cars, machines or furniture etc.
· flags, banners, pennants etc.
· dust cloths, dishcloths and similar articles, life jackets, parachutes etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of the textile part of electric blankets
- manufacture of hand-woven tapestries
- manufacture of tire covers
This class excludes:
- manufacture of textile articles for technical use, see 1399
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)