|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1391Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture and processing of knitted or crocheted fabrics:
· pile and terry fabrics
· net and window furnishing type fabrics knitted on Raschel or similar machines
· other knitted or crocheted fabrics
This class also includes:
- manufacture of imitation fur by knitting
This class excludes:
- manufacture of net and window furnishing type fabrics of lace knitted on Raschel or similar machines, see 1399
- manufacture of knitted and crocheted apparel, see 1430
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.