|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1312Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of broad woven cotton-type, woollen-type, worsted-type or silk-type fabrics, including from mixtures or artificial or synthetic yarns
- manufacture of other broad woven fabrics, using flax, ramie, hemp, jute, bast fibres and special yarns
This class also includes:
- manufacture of woven pile or chenille fabrics, terry towelling, gauze etc.
- manufacture of woven fabrics of glass fibres
- manufacture of woven fabrics of carbon and aramid threads
- manufacture of imitation fur by weaving
This class excludes:
- manufacture of knitted and crocheted fabrics, see 1391
- manufacture of textile floor coverings, see 1393
- manufacture of non-woven fabrics and felts, see 1399
- manufacture of narrow fabrics, see 1399
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)