|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1104Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of non-alcoholic beverages, except non-alcoholic beer and wine
- production of natural mineral waters and other bottled waters
- manufacture of soft drinks:
· non-alcoholic flavoured and/or sweetened waters: lemonade, orangeade, cola, fruit drinks, tonic waters etc.
This class excludes:
- production of fruit and vegetable juice, see 1030
- manufacture of milk-based drinks, see 1050
- manufacture of coffee, tea and maté products, see 1079
- manufacture of alcohol-based drinks, see 1101, 1102, 1103
- manufacture of non-alcoholic wine, see 1102
- manufacture of non-alcoholic beer, see 1103
- merely bottling and labeling, see 4630 (if performed as part of wholesale) and 8292 (if performed on a fee or contract basis)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.