|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1102Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of wine
- manufacture of sparkling wine
- manufacture of wine from concentrated grape must
- manufacture of fermented but not distilled alcoholic beverages: sake, cider, perry, mead, other fruit wines and mixed beverages containing alcohol
- manufacture of vermouth and the like
This class also includes:
- blending of wine
- manufacture of low or non-alcoholic wine
This class excludes:
- manufacture of vinegar, see 1079
- merely bottling and labeling, see 4630 (if performed as part of wholesale) and 8292 (if performed on a fee or contract basis)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.