|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1101Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of distilled, potable, alcoholic beverages: whisky, brandy, gin, liqueurs, "mixed drinks" etc.
- blending of distilled spirits
- production of neutral spirits
This class excludes:
- manufacture of ethyl alcohol, see 2011
- manufacture of non-distilled alcoholic beverages, see 1102, 1103
- merely bottling and labeling, see 4630 (if performed as part of wholesale) and 8292 (if performed on a fee or contract basis)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.