|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1080Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of prepared feeds for pets, including dogs, cats, birds, fish etc.
- manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals, including animal feed concentrates and feed supplements
- preparation of unmixed (single) feeds for farm animals
This class also includes:
- treatment of slaughter waste to produce animal feeds
This class excludes:
- production of fishmeal for animal feed, see 1020
- production of oilseed cake, see 1040
- activities resulting in by-products usable as animal feed without special treatment, e.g. oilseeds (see 1040), grain milling residues (see 1061) etc.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)