|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1075Structure
This class includes the manufacture of ready-made (i.e. prepared, seasoned and cooked) meals and dishes. These dishes are processed to preserve them, such as in frozen or canned form, and are usually packaged and labeled for re-sale, i.e. this class does not include the preparation of meals for immediate consumption, such as in restaurants. To be considered a dish, these foods have to contain at least two distinct main ingredients (except seasonings etc.).
This class includes:
- manufacture of meat or poultry dishes
- manufacture of fish dishes, including fish and chips
- manufacture of prepared dishes of vegetables
- manufacture of canned stews and vacuum-prepared meals
- manufacture of other prepared meals (such as "TV dinners", etc.)
- manufacture of frozen or otherwise preserved pizza
This class excludes:
- manufacture of fresh foods or foods with only one main ingredient, see division 10
- preparation of meals and dishes for immediate consumption, see division 56
- activities of food service contractors, see 5629
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)