|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1073Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of cocoa, cocoa butter, cocoa fat, cocoa oil
- manufacture of chocolate and chocolate confectionery
- manufacture of sugar confectionery: caramels, cachous, nougats, fondant, white chocolate
- manufacture of chewing gum
- preserving in sugar of fruit, nuts, fruit peels and other parts of plants
- manufacture of confectionery lozenges and pastilles
This class excludes:
- manufacture of sucrose sugar, see 1072
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.