|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1071Structure
This class includes the manufacture of fresh, frozen or dry bakery products.
This class includes:
- manufacture of bread and rolls
- manufacture of fresh pastry, cakes, pies, tarts etc.
- manufacture of rusks, biscuits and other "dry" bakery products
- manufacture of preserved pastry goods and cakes
- manufacture of snack products (cookies, crackers, pretzels etc.), whether sweet or salted
- manufacture of tortillas
- manufacture of frozen bakery products: pancakes, waffles, rolls etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of farinaceous products (pastas), see 1074
- manufacture of potato snacks, see 1030
- heating up of bakery items for immediate consumption, see division 56
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.