|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1061Structure
This class includes:
- grain milling: production of flour, groats, meal or pellets of wheat, rye, oats, maize (corn) or other cereal grains
- rice milling: production of husked, milled, polished, glazed, parboiled or converted rice; production of rice flour
- vegetable milling: production of flour or meal of dried leguminous vegetables, of roots or tubers, or of edible nuts
- manufacture of cereal breakfast foods
- manufacture of flour mixes and prepared blended flour and dough for bread, cakes, biscuits or pancakes
This class excludes:
- manufacture of potato flour and meal, see 1030
- wet corn milling, see 1062
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.