|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1020Structure
This class includes:
- preparation and preservation of fish, crustaceans and molluscs: freezing, deep-freezing, drying, smoking, salting, immersing in brine, canning etc.
- production of fish, crustacean and mollusc products: cooked fish, fish fillets, roes, caviar, caviar substitutes etc.
- production of fishmeal for human consumption or animal feed
- production of meals and solubles from fish and other aquatic animals unfit for human consumption
This class also includes:
- activities of vessels engaged only in the processing and preserving of fish
- processing of seaweed
This class excludes:
- processing of whales on land or specialized vessels, see 1010
- production of oils and fats from marine material, see 1040
- manufacture of prepared frozen fish dishes, see 1075
- manufacture of fish soups, see 1079
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.