|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 1010Structure
This class includes:
- operation of slaughterhouses engaged in killing, dressing or packing meat: beef, pork, poultry, lamb, rabbit, mutton, camel, etc.
- production of fresh, chilled or frozen meat, in carcasses
- production of fresh, chilled or frozen meat, in cuts
- production of fresh, chilled or frozen meat, in individual portions
- production of dried, salted or smoked meat
- production of meat products:
· sausages, salami, puddings, "andouillettes", saveloys, bolognas, pâtés, rillettes, boiled ham
This class also includes:
- slaughtering and processing of whales on land or on specialized vessels
- production of hides and skins originating from slaughterhouses, including fellmongery
- rendering of lard and other edible fats of animal origin
- processing of animal offal
- production of pulled wool
- production of feathers and down
This class excludes:
- manufacture of prepared frozen meat and poultry dishes, see 1075
- manufacture of soup containing meat, see 1079
- wholesale trade of meat, see 4630
- packaging of meat, see 8292
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.