|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0990Structure
This class includes:
- support services on a fee or contract basis, required for mining activities of divisions 05, 07 and 08
· exploration services, e.g. traditional prospecting methods, such as taking core samples and making geological observations at prospective sites
· draining and pumping services, on a fee or contract basis
· test drilling and test hole boring
This class excludes:
- operating mines or quarries on a contract or fee basis, see division 05, 07 or 08
- specialized repair of mining machinery, see 3312
- geophysical surveying services, on a contract or fee basis, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.