|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0910Structure
This class includes:
- oil and gas extraction service activities provided on a fee or contract basis:
· exploration services in connection with petroleum or gas extraction, e.g. traditional prospecting methods, such as making geological observations at prospective sites
· directional drilling and redrilling; "spudding in"; derrick erection in situ, repairing and dismantling; cementing oil and gas well casings; pumping of wells; plugging and abandoning wells etc.
· liquefaction and regasification of natural gas for purpose of transport, done at the mine site
· draining and pumping services, on a fee or contract basis
· test drilling in connection with petroleum or gas extraction
This class also includes:
- oil and gas field fire fighting services
This class excludes:
- service activities performed by operators of oil or gas fields, see 0610, 0620
- specialized repair of mining machinery, see 3312
- liquefaction and regasification of natural gas for purpose of transport, done off the mine site, see 5221
- geophysical, geologic and seismic surveying, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)