|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0891Structure
This class includes:
- mining of natural phosphates and natural potassium salts
- mining of native sulphur
- extraction and preparation of pyrites and pyrrhotite, except roasting
- mining of natural barium sulphate and carbonate (barytes and witherite), natural borates, natural magnesium sulphates (kieserite)
- mining of earth colours, fluorspar and other minerals valued chiefly as a source of chemicals
This class also includes:
- guano mining
This class excludes:
- extraction of salt, see 0893
- roasting of iron pyrites, see 2011
- manufacture of synthetic fertilizers and nitrogen compounds, see 2012
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.