|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0810Structure
This class includes:
- quarrying, rough trimming and sawing of monumental and building stone such as marble, granite, sandstone etc.
- quarrying, crushing and breaking of limestone
- mining of gypsum and anhydrite
- mining of chalk and uncalcined dolomite
- extraction and dredging of industrial sand, sand for construction and gravel
- breaking and crushing of stone and gravel
- quarrying of sand
- mining of clays, refractory clays and kaolin
This class excludes:
- mining of bituminous sand, see 0610
- mining of chemical and fertilizer minerals, see 0891
- production of calcined dolomite, see 2394
- cutting, shaping and finishing of stone outside quarries, see 2396
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.