|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0610Structure
This class includes:
- extraction of crude petroleum oils
This class also includes:
- extraction of bituminous or oil shale and tar sand
- production of crude petroleum from bituminous shale and sand
- processes to obtain crude oils: decantation, desalting, dehydration, stabilization etc.
This class excludes:
- support activities for oil and gas extraction, see 0910
- oil and gas exploration, see 0910
- manufacture of refined petroleum products, see 1920
- recovery of liquefied petroleum gases in the refining of petroleum, see 1920
- operation of pipelines, see 4930
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.