|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0520Structure
This class includes:
- mining of lignite (brown coal): underground or surface mining, including mining through liquefaction methods
- washing, dehydrating, pulverizing, compressing of lignite to improve quality or facilitate transport or storage
This class excludes:
- hard coal mining, see 0510
- peat digging, see 0892
- test drilling for coal mining, see 0990
- support activities for lignite mining, see 0990
- manufacture of lignite fuel briquettes, see 1920
- work performed to develop or prepare properties for coal mining, see 4312
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.