|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0510Structure
This class includes:
- mining of hard coal: underground or surface mining, including mining through liquefaction methods
- cleaning, sizing, grading, pulverizing, compressing etc. of coal to classify, improve quality or facilitate transport or storage
This class also includes:
- recovery of hard coal from culm banks
This class excludes:
- lignite mining, see 0520
- peat digging and agglomeration of peat, see 0892
- test drilling for coal mining, see 0990
- support activities for hard coal mining, see 0990
- coke ovens producing solid fuels, see 1910
- manufacture of hard coal briquettes, see 1920
- work performed to develop or prepare properties for coal mining, see 4312
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.