|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0321Structure
This class includes:
- fish farming in sea water including farming of marine ornamental fish
- production of bivalve spat (oyster mussel etc.), lobsterlings, shrimp post-larvae, fish fry and fingerlings
- growing of laver and other edible seaweeds
- culture of crustaceans, bivalves, other molluscs and other aquatic animals in sea water
This class also includes:
- aquaculture activities in brackish waters
- aquaculture activities in salt water filled tanks or reservoirs
- operation of fish hatcheries (marine)
- operation of marine worm farms
This class excludes:
- frog farming, see 0322
- operation of sport fishing preserves, see 9319
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.