|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0220Structure
This class includes:
- production of roundwood for forest-based manufacturing industries
- production of roundwood used in an unprocessed form such as pit-props, fence posts and utility poles
- gathering and production of fire wood
- production of charcoal in the forest (using traditional methods)
The output of this activity can take the form of logs, chips or fire wood.
This class excludes:
- growing of Christmas trees, see 0129
- growing of standing timber: planting, replanting, transplanting, thinning and conserving of forests and timber tracts, see 0210
- gathering of wild growing non-wood forest products, see 0230
- production of wood chips and particles, not associated with logging, see 1610
- production of charcoal through distillation of wood, see 2011
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)