|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0210Structure
This class includes:
- growing of standing timber: planting, replanting, transplanting, thinning and conserving of forests and timber tracts
- growing of coppice, pulpwood and fire wood
- operation of forest tree nurseries
These activities can be carried out in natural or planted forests.
This class excludes:
- growing of Christmas trees, see 0129
- operation of tree nurseries, see 0130
- gathering of wild growing non-wood forest products, see 0230
- production of wood chips and particles, see 1610
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.