|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0149Structure
This class includes:
- raising and breeding of semi-domesticated or other live animals:
· ostriches and emus
· other birds (except poultry)
· rabbits and other fur animals
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from ranching operation
- operation of worm farms, land mollusc farms, snail farms etc.
- raising of silk worms, production of silk worm cocoons
- bee-keeping and production of honey and beeswax
- raising and breeding of pet animals (except fish):
· cats and dogs
· birds, such as parakeets etc.
· hamsters etc.
- raising of diverse animals
This class excludes:
- production of hides and skins originating from hunting and trapping, see 0170
- operation of frog farms, crocodile farms, marine worm farms, see 0321, 0322
- operation of fish farms, see 0321, 0322
- training of pet animals, see 9609
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)