Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0128Structure
This class includes:
- growing of perennial and non-perennial spices and aromatic crops:
· pepper (piper spp.)
· chilies and peppers (capsicum spp.)
· nutmeg, mace and cardamoms
· anise, badian and fennel
· cinnamon (canella)
· other spices and aromatic crops
- growing of drug and narcotic crops
- growing of plants used primarily in perfumery, in pharmacy or for insecticidal, fungicidal or similar purposes
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.