|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 0119Structure
This class includes the growing of non-perennial crops not elsewhere classified.
This class includes:
- growing of swedes, mangolds, fodder roots, clover, alfalfa, sainfoin, maize and other grasses, forage kale and similar forage products
- growing of beet seeds (excluding sugar beet seeds) and seeds of forage plants
- growing of flowers, including production of cut flowers and flower buds
- growing of flower seeds
This class excludes:
- growing of sunflower seeds, see 0111
- growing of non-perennial spice, aromatic, drug and pharmaceutical crops, see 0128
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)