|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 3311Structure
This class includes the repair and maintenance of fabricated metal products of division 25.
This class includes:
- repair of metal tanks, reservoirs and containers
- repair and maintenance for pipes and pipelines
- mobile welding repair
- repair of steel shipping drums
- repair and maintenance of steam or other vapour generators
- repair and maintenance of auxiliary plant for use with steam generators:
· condensers, economizers, superheaters, steam collectors and accumulators
- repair and maintenance of nuclear reactors, except isotope separators
- repair and maintenance of parts for marine or power boilers
- platework repair of central heating boilers and radiators
- repair and maintenance of fire arms and ordnance (including repair of sporting and recreational guns)
This class excludes:
- repair of central heating systems etc., see 4322
- repair of mechanical locking devices, safes etc., see 8020
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)