|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 96990Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- operation of, and access services to ballrooms, dance halls and other recreational facilities
- operation of ski hills
- recreation park and beach services
- production and presentation services for:
· "sound and light" performances
This subclass does not include:
- non-residential property management services on a fee or contract basis, cf. 72212
- personal theatrical or artistic agency services, cf. 85999
- motion picture, television and other theatrical casting services, cf. 85999
- services of operation of and access to sports and recreational sports facilities, cf. 96520
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 96220
CPC V1.1 code(s) 96520
CPC V1.1 code(s) 96990
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 9329
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.