|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 93122Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- consultation services in paediatrics, gynaecology-obstetrics, neurology and psychiatry, and various medical services
- surgical consultation services
- treatment services in outpatients clinics, such as dialysis, chemotherapy, insulin therapy, respiratory treatment, radiation treatment and the like
- analysis and interpretation of medical images (x-ray, electrocardiograms, endoscopies and the like)
They can be provided in specialized practitioners' practices and also delivered by outpatient clinics, at home, in firms, schools etc. or by phone, Internet or other means.
This subclass does not include:
- services provided by hospitals to in-house patients, cf. 9311
- childbirth services by qualified practitioners other than medical doctors, cf. 93191
- services of medical laboratories, cf. 93195
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 93122
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 8620
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.