Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 913Structure
- Section: 9 - Community, social and personal services
- Division: 91 - Public administration and other services provided to the community as a whole; compulsory social security services
- Group: 913 - Administrative services related to compulsory social security schemes
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 9131 - Administrative services related to sickness, maternity or temporary disablement benefit schemes
- 9132 - Administrative services related to government employee pension schemes; old-age disability or survivors' benefit schemes, other than for government employees
- 9133 - Administrative services related to unemployment compensation benefit schemes
- 9134 - Administrative services related to family and child allowance programmes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.