Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 912Structure
- Section: 9 - Community, social and personal services
- Division: 91 - Public administration and other services provided to the community as a whole; compulsory social security services
- Group: 912 - Public administrative services provided to the community as a whole
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 9121 - Public administrative services related to external affairs, diplomatic and consular services abroad
- 9122 - Services related to foreign economic aid
- 9123 - Services related to foreign military aid
- 9124 - Military defence services
- 9125 - Civil defence services
- 9126 - Police and fire protection services
- 9127 - Public administrative services related to law courts
- 9128 - Administrative services related to the detention or rehabilitation of criminals
- 9129 - Public administrative services related to other public order and safety affairs
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.