|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 91138Structure
This subclass includes:
- administrative services provided by government offices, bureaux and programme units involving:
· formulation of general economic policies
· regulation or support of general economic activities, such as export and import trade as a whole, commodity and equity markets
· overall income controls
· general trade promotion activities
· general regulation of monopolies and other restraints on trade and market entry
· regulation, licensing and inspection of miscellaneous commercial sectors
- public administrative services related to the operation of patent, trademark and copyright offices, weather forecasting institutions, standardization institutions and similar institutions
- public administrative services related to the formulation and implementation of general labour policies and regulations, such as labour conditions; the operation of labour exchanges; the implementation of national and regional development policy measures to reduce unemployment and to stimulate labour mobility
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 91138
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 8413
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.