|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 91133Structure
This subclass includes:
- administrative services provided by government offices, bureaux and programme units concerning:
· discovery, exploitation, conservation, marketing and other aspects of mineral production, including the development and monitoring of regulations concerning prospecting
· mining and safety standards
· activities designed to develop, expand and improve the position of manufacturing establishments
· development and administration of regulations concerning building standards and issuing of occupation certificates
· development and monitoring of regulations concerning safety on construction sites
- support and information services for the above-mentioned affairs
This subclass does not include:
- public administrative services related to mineral fuel, cf. 91132
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 91133
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 8413
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.