|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 91122Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- public administrative services related to all kinds of health and social services
- public administrative services related to the management, operation, inspection and support of general and specialized medical or dental hospitals and clinics, as well as nursing and convalescent homes
- public administrative services related to the administration, management, operation and support involving public health matters, such as blood bank operation, disease detection and prevention, management of drug quality programmes, birth control services, etc. These services are frequently provided by special teams or individual health professionals not connected with a hospital, clinic or practitioner.
This subclass does not include:
- public administrative services related to sickness, maternity or temporary disablement benefit schemes, cf. 91310
- provision of social services, with or without accommodation, cf. 932, 933, 934, 935
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 91122
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 8412
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.