|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 89200Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- manufacturing services of plastic parts by plasticization processes (whether or not including reinforcing elements of glass fibre, carbon fibre or similar materials) or by working on hard plastics for third parties in accordance with their specifications
The resulting intermediate plastic products are typically not identifiable in the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System based on their future use and include:
· moulded or heat-moulded parts of thermoplastic or thermosetting materials
· parts of cellular, stratified or reinforced plastic materials
· moulded plastic parts with fibre core
· plastic parts, rolled, calendered, extruded etc.
This subclass also includes:
- vacuum plating of plastic objects
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 89200
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 2220
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.