|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 89122Structure
This subclass includes:
- bookbinding, folding, assembling, stitching, gluing, collating, basting, adhesive-binding, trimming, gold stamping services
- other book finishing services such as folding, cutting, stamping, drilling, punching, perforating, embossing, sticking, gluing and laminating
- services of processing matrices, films, bromide prints or electronic data in order to generate original texts to be reproduced (composition, photo composition, plate-making)
- services combining text and image techniques for making a reproducible original
- production services of other reprographic products such as overhead projection foils, sketches, lay-outs, dummies
- preparation services of digital data, e.g., enhancement, selection, linkage of digital data stored on EDP data carriers
- other graphic service activities related to printing
- rebinding services
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 89121
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 1812
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.