Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 887Structure
- Section: 8 - Business and production services
- Division: 88 - Manufacturing services on physical inputs owned by others
- Group: 887 - Fabricated metal product, machinery and equipment manufacturing services
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 8871 - Structural metal product, tank, reservoir and steam generator manufacturing services
- 8872 - Weapon and ammunition manufacturing services
- 8873 - Other fabricated metal product manufacturing and metal treatment services
- 8874 - Computer, electronic and optical product manufacturing services
- 8875 - Electrical equipment manufacturing services
- 8876 - General-purpose machinery manufacturing services
- 8877 - Special-purpose machinery manufacturing services
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.