Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 8821Structure
- Section: 8 - Business and production services
- Division: 88 - Manufacturing services on physical inputs owned by others
- Group: 882 - Textile, wearing apparel and leather manufacturing services
- Class: 8821 - Textile manufacturing services
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 88211 - Textile fibre manufacturing services
- 88212 - Textile weaving services
- 88213 - Textile finishing services
- 88214 - Knitted and crocheted fabric manufacturing services
- 88215 - Made-up textile article manufacturing services
- 88216 - Carpet and rug manufacturing services
- 88217 - Cordage, rope, twine and netting manufacturing services
- 88219 - Other textile manufacturing services n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)