|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83919Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- creating designs and preparing patterns for a variety of products by harmonizing aesthetic considerations with technical and other requirements, such as:
· furniture designs
· aesthetic design for various other customer products
- package design services
- production of three-dimensional models
- graphic design services, including graphic design for advertising purposes
This subclass does not include:
- design as integral component of a full advertising service, cf. 83611
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83490
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7410
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.