|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83449Structure Notes
This subclass includes:
- testing and analysis of a technical or scientific nature that does not alter the object being tested
- radiographic, magnetic, and ultrasonic testing of machine parts and structures in order to identify defects. These tests are often conducted on site.
- certification of ships, aircraft, dams, etc.
- certification and authentication of works of art
- radiological inspection of welds
- all other technical testing and analysis services not elsewhere classified
This subclass does not include:
- assessment of damages on behalf of insurance companies, cf. 71620
- technical inspection of automobiles, cf. 83444
- medical analyses and testing services, cf. 93195
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83569
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7120
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.