|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83329Structure
This subclass includes the application of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems for projects not elsewhere classified.
This subclass includes:
- engineering services related to:
· outdoor sport and recreation facilities
· natural gas and steam distribution projects
· other utility projects n.e.c.
- engineering services related to systems, processes, facilities or products not elsewhere classified including the provision of designs, plans and studies related to them
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83312
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83319
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83342
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83349
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83352
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83359
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83392
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83399
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)