|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83327Structure
This subclass includes the application of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems for water treatment and distribution systems, sewer systems, sewage treatment plants and drainage projects.
This subclass includes:
- engineering services related to systems for the collection, distribution, treatment, and disposal of water such as:
· drinking water distribution systems, pumping stations, reservoirs, water storage facilities, water transmission and distribution mains including dams used primarily for local drinking water distribution and desalination plants
· systems for storm water management, drainage and detention systems including dams used primarily for flood control
· systems for the collection, treatment, and disposal of waste water, except industrial waste water
· irrigation systems and water pipelines including dams primarily used for irrigation
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83312
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83342
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83352
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83392
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)