|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.2 code 83324Structure
This subclass includes the application of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems for electricity generation, transmission and distribution projects.
This subclass includes:
- engineering services related to facilities that generate electrical power from:
· coal and other fossil-fuel energy such as oil and gas
· nuclear energy
· the energy in falling water
· other energy, such as solar power, wind power, geothermal power including cogeneration facilities
- engineering services related to overhead or underground electrical power transmission and distribution lines
This code corresponds to the following:
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83313
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83343
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83353
CPC V1.1 code(s) 83393
ISIC Rev.4 code(s) 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)